About Me

There are always complications in life and is never easy to explain.

Blog Archive

Monday, December 21, 2009

Holidays...

I didn't expect this year's holiday to be so freaking busy. Well, I think it's because my cousin is here for a vacation. Yes, I went to Bunbury on Saturday to Sunday and Had a lot of fun because there were three more families. I like the place, lots of wind and sight seeing, I think, especially the beach. I took lots of photos with cousin and others. Seriously, the truth, I hate taking photos! I don't like too. I don't even like holding the camera. I don't know why. Maybe, it's because I can't smile? My smiles are always awkward. Okay, then we went cherry picking. The cherries were awesome and sweet! Then when I got home, I just went to sleep. My eyes can't open for a very long time.

Today, went out grocery shopping and I bought a book! Surprise! Finally, there's a story book or I'll get bored at home. My mum is just pissed off at me because she hates seeing me buying a book and read it all day without even eating and praying. (It's true, haha) Anyway, tomorrow, I'm going to a dinner party with my friends as she's leaving. It's sad, I know... Then on Wednesday, I'm going shopping at the city with friends and family and cousin. We're going to occupy all the asian shops. Hahaha! On thursday. I'm going to Rottnest Island for, I don't know, sight seeing or cycle? Got to check up on that! On Friday, I'm not sure. On Saturday, shopping again at Fremantle. This list will go on. Seriously, My schedule is so TIGHT! It's the best holiday too. The bestest among other holidays! Then on 1st Jan I'm going back to Singapore! Ya-hooooo!

So, it's going to be freaking awesome, but it's going to be tiring. Anyway, those were the updates.

Oh, I finally got my report and it was pretty good. There's no D's so I'm happy abou it. I bought my books too. What's bothering me was the chemistry books. I have five of them! I mean who carries five books toschool for chemistry?! Freaking awkward, but who cares, I think.

Movies...! I really want to watch Avatar and the Lovely Bones. I have to!!!!!!!! They are going to be good.

Anyway, right now, my head is just spinning. Headaches, yeah, I know. Urgh, hate it! I need to get enough sleep seriously! Got to remind myself never to sleep late. Hahah!

So, that's it for now! I'll update soon when things get more exciting!

No comments: