About Me

There are always complications in life and is never easy to explain.

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Staying late

I'm really a naughty girl. Really I am. Always staying up late. Doing what? Computer, of course! Hehehe. It's not a good thing to use the computer for hours but I'm addicted to it. Ever since I came here. Haha.

Anyway, my computer is now used as the main computer because the previous main computer is retarded. Old to function anymore. Stupid! I want my own computer and my father used mine as the main one. I'll get him for this!

I've been busy on computer again. I have been publishing my own novels online and I must say it's really good. I've been getting lots of readers and comments. I love it! Thanks guys! Love you all!

Good news. I've been passing my exams. I still have not gotten my english yet. Slow markers! I'm getting A's and B's I think. I'm not sure yet. Anyway, there are still tests going on and I'm really not into studying. My memory is too full.

Anyway, I've been busy during the weekends. I made chocolate mouse on Friday for Eid and lots of people like it. It's really tiring because it takes a long time for me to get it perfect. And then today my mum told me to do chocolate mouse again because I will be going to a barbecue for lunch tomorrow. Man, so much work to do.

So, at least I have been updating my blog from time to time. I hope this fills in for the times I've been quiet. Haha. Now you know why. Well, have fun and goodnight!

No comments: