About Me

There are always complications in life and is never easy to explain.

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm sorry for what I wrote

Okay. I never really know people actually read my blog. So lesson number one: don't ever write something that will hurt them especially the people who are reading my blog. Seriously, I'm clueless. I guess it's too late.
Anyway, my point is I'm sorry for what I wrote before ABOUT FITTING IN. Yes, I am honestly sorry. To whoever reads this, again I am sorry. You want me to say it to you but I can't say the word to anyone out loud. I am sorry for a million times. I didn't mean it that way actually. I didn't think anyone would take it so seriously and get offended. I'm sorry if i offended you too. I don't know, I feel like bowing to you and just keep saying sorry. Ah well, just forget what I wrote. Sometimes I type stuff out of my mind without thinking. Maybe because I was angry or sad or need to reflect on something but please don't take it too seriously.
You know what a blog is so let it do its job and let me express my feelings to whoever. This is the reason why I never say all the kind of bad stuff that will hurt anyone coming out from my mouth. I write it. It's better.
But sometimes people say writing is not enough and you have to say it out because your heart will be full of heartache. It is true. It happened to me but I never confess anything to anyone. I still keep it in my heart and bury it. I try to forget it and say it's long gone.
Well, this is to nash and friends: I'm sorry if I offend you. (I know I've written that so many times.) Anyway, don't take it to heart okay. I'm feeling okay. It's fine if I'm left out or never contribute to anything because I have live all my life like that ever since primary school. Don't worry. I prefer to be quiet than saying anything else unless I need to but that has nothing to do with my thoughts. I know I'm not like the rest of you but I'll try someday.
I like to reflect on my own thoughts. It can be about anything, sometimes people sometimes family. People who hurt me or people who pissed me of.
This part of my blog is only FYI. So it may not be that much important to you except the sorry part.

No comments: